[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Unable to locate current JTA transaction

crussell42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 11:31:59 EST 2007

Ok, doing pretty well now but when I try to signal a transition to an end state I get the following:
See JIRA ISSUE http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-836

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013115#4013115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013115