[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: NameNotFoundException: DefaultDS not bound - Entity Unit

htran_888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 14:28:28 EST 2007

Hi L,

Thanks for your suggestion and I will try to modify these EJB 2.1 syntax for my EJB 3.0 issue. However, I have the following questions:
( i ) The code used was the same one that I have successfully compiled using the build.xml supplied as part of the EJB 3.0 Workbook (Bill Burke) on the command prompt. This means that it should not need further tampering/customisation to make it work. The only difference in this case is that I have used Netbeans to create this EJB that appears to have difficulty deploying properly. Received the following message when deploying the titan EJB using Netbeans to JBoss:

   06:16:28,187 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jmx-console, warUrl=.../deploy/jmx-console.war/
06:16:29,250 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: