[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Design Diagram/Document for Seam projects?

saeediqbal1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 14:30:13 EST 2007

Hey all,

I would like to know your opinion on what do you consider when writing project design documents and making design diagrams for Seam projects please. For example with J2EE 1.4, we usually have design patterns implement in the diagram , have web layer, dao and web services maybe as broad layers and inside each we have several components such as View (facelets, templates, ajax) .. you get the idea.

If you would like to share a sample diagram/document, that'ld be great too.

I think having a well-written design document helps having a well-design software end-product.
Thanks much.

-si

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013239#4013239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013239