[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Success after logging in... which page???

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 20:01:43 EST 2007

Humm... I don't have a page for logging in. My Login component is part of my template.

I will try
    <page view-id="*">
        <navigation from-action="#{identity.login}">
            <rule if-outcome="success">
                <redirect view-id="/mainpage.xhtml"/>

    <page view-id="*">
        <navigation from-action="#{identity.logout}">
            <redirect view-id="/mainpage.xhtml"/>

And assume that "success" is the outcome you always return for login.
I will move my "success" outcome from my rules to "actionSuccess"

That should do it...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013356#4013356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013356