[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issues moving from Seam 1.1.0 to Seam 1.1.5

raghinii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 20:25:49 EST 2007

heh. i'm surprised at the hostility towards this log.   I really like not having to add  the isDebugEnabled() guard around my debug statements to save the string building.

beyond that, the formatting comes for free.  Before i would just use String.format   in my normal log4j logger  messages.

As far as logging during development, i usually just attach a debugger and do it that way. I find it to be a much faster method most of the time.   I only wish i could do the same through the pages...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013364#4013364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013364