[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Seam + Facelets Portlet

jboss@biancashouse.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 20:29:11 EST 2007

Has anyone managed to get a portlet working that is impl with Seam and Facelets ?

I hacked my xml hell together from 2 portlets that, between them, use Facelets and Seam. JBoss Forums uses xhtml but not Seam. The seam example (booking) portlet uses Seam but not xhtml.

My combination gets:

Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Lookup UserTransaction threw IllegalStateException: JNDI properties not initialized, Seam was not started correctly

Thanks, in advance,

Ian
Sydney

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013366#4013366