[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Success after logging in... which page???

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 20:55:25 EST 2007

Now you are the genius's... lets be very clear about that...

I had a login Action that called an Authentication object to authenticate the user; then my login action acted on the result of the authentication to decide which page to go to and returned it.

I was fumbling around trying to find the "controller"  so that I could tell it which page I wanted it to go to...
e.g.
<security:identity authenticate-method="#{authenticationController.authenticate}"
loginSuccessPage='''' loginFailurePage="" logoutPage="mainMenu"/>

Now I understand what you have done. You have merged the two "things" into one, called authentication.

Perhaps the way I did it was naive, but it made sense at the time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013384#4013384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013384