[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SMPC and forcing a transaction to commit

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 02:26:39 EST 2007

I just now tried to use an @Observer.  It was in the same class as the class that is doing all this.  Anyway, the @Observer got triggered but it acted just like a regular function call, in other words, it happened within the method's transaction.

Surely there's some way to do some things AFTER a transaction has committed?

Btw I upgraded to Seam 1.1.1 to see if that would help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013477#4013477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013477