[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seamspace example does not deploy

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 04:14:56 EST 2007

I don't know what was going on. :-(
The reinstallation does not have any effect.
I recompiled the example 3 times with the given ant script (targets clean,deploy) Every time i get a complete different ear (in size )
The last build succeds. I was able to start the application.

Background:
I use eclipse together with exadel studio.
i downloaded the seam sources with eclipses CVS provider into an eclipse project. There i can build seam and any example without problems, except seam-space. This environment seems to be a little bit unstable:-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013507#4013507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013507