[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Problems with JBOSS 4.0.5 GA

Jeergn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 04:51:48 EST 2007

Hello
I have the following problem with the JBOSS AS Version 4.0.5 GA:

When I want to show a date (from SQL-Database, Type date) in the frontend (Firefox), the date, which is shown is wrong. The day before is displayed in the frontend. (In the backend the right date is get from the database)

When I use JBOSS Version 4.0.3 SP1 the date is displayed correct in the frontend!

Have I made a mistake at the configuration?
I hope, you can help me

Regards
Juergen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013525#4013525