[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: DB2 persistence problem

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 05:39:50 EST 2007

Well.. we don't currently support DB2.

The config has not been tested like the other configs. If it hasn't been tested and on our roadmap, then, yes sure it's nice to have, but not something that can be in an official release, since we don't know if it works, or there are major problems that will prevent it from working.

I am currently testing the configs for 1.2. If someone has a request for DB2 then I will *try* and fit it in, although time is short. Otherwise a feature request should be added in JIRA and we will get around to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013548#4013548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013548