[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seamspace example does not deploy

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 05:57:26 EST 2007

Hello Shane,
i am using WXP SP2 with the newest patches
JDK 1.5.0_10
Eclipse 3.2.1
Exadel pro 4.0.3
Jboss AS installed with jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar (EJB3 profile)
seam 1.1.6GA (using the delivered facelets, myfaces and hibernate jars)

BTW: This is the test plattform for our new projects.
The current project does not use EJB3. I am using hibernate in the microcontainer in Tomcat.

NOTE:
When building the example there are three states of the result.
1. The ear is about 25MB When deplying it is complaing about a duplicate datasource. When removing seamspace-ds.xml from the server it gives the shown exception.

2. The ear is about 4MB in size and does not even deploy

3. The correct result. An ear of ca 4,2MB in size and a seamspace-ds.xml

I have no clue why this happens. And so far it occurs only with seamspace:-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013558#4013558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013558