[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Fail to get dynamic image in SeamSpace

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 14:51:53 EST 2007

Hi Shane,

I got the pictures now after using hsqldb instead of mysql.  I think the Seamspace settings is probably different from issues, booking and etc, since I can successfully deploy these examples using mysql.

One more question, I found that you use servelets to render dynamic images instead of Seam wiki' dynamicImage component. Which one is better for a real project? or both are same? Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013845#4013845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013845