[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SMPC and forcing a transaction to commit

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 15:44:56 EST 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : This is very dangerous stuff. Hibernate entities should never be used in two concurrent transactions/persistence contexts. You will need some kind of DTOish thing to work around.

Wait are you saying that even if I use this events trick to send the message AFTER the transaction has committed, that's still dangerous?  Because it's working fine right now, but that doesn't mean it's correct or stable, so I'm curious.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013888#4013888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013888