[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Starter Portal page does not match Portal Quickstart User Gu

theschles do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 18:34:35 EST 2007

Hi all.  Fresh install of JBoss 2.4.1GA portal software on Windows XP.

I'm in Chapter 4.  I've done everything I'm supposed to do.  I go to look at the Starter portal page that I've created. Figure 46 shows what I'm supposed to see.

Instead, I see on my screen right now a Pages portal on the left (like in Figure 46) and on the right, I have a portal titled "quickstart/index.html" with the quickstart guide instead of the JBoss Portal that I'm supposed to see.

Help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013939#4013939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013939