[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - New in CVS

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 10 00:59:15 EST 2007

Work on 1.1.7 is going well:

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

There's a couple of major improvements in CVS now, that some people might like to try out:

* I've optimized the built-in interceptors to significantly reduce the size of seam stack traces, which makes debugging much easier

* I made a bunch of improvements to seam-gen, including:
- composite keys are now supported (yay!)
- editing of many-to-one associations is now possible
- seam-gen no longer craps out on self-associations

It's likely that 1.1.7 will slip past the current scheduled date, so if you want to try this stuff, grab a nightly build ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014043#4014043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014043