[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: tomahawk extension filter and seam fileUpload

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 10 03:03:00 EST 2007

So, Shane was being very nice and helpful, as is his nature. Unfortunately my nature is to be the guy who says "no" to things and pisses everyone off and I've nixed this change. I won't let the Seam codebase become more complex due to workarounds for problems with Tomahawk. The trouble with workarounds like this is that they break everytime Tomahawk internal implementation changes, and thus create a maintainence nightmare for us.

Sorry.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014061#4014061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014061