[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Never ending conversation

quilleashm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 10 05:23:14 EST 2007

I have a search page where I want to isolate two instances of the search screen from each other so the user can have two tabs open on the same page and be searching for different things.  I store a fair amount of state (pagination, grid model etc) so the conversation scope made sense for this.

I added @Begin to my @Create method and it worked fine, but now I don't really have anywhere to put @End because a search page conversation never really ends.  The conversation will timeout eventually if left idle for long enough which is also fine.  Is this lack of @End ok to do?

I looked at the Seam booking example but it seemed to be using session scope for the searching rather than conversation.

Cheers.

Mike.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014083#4014083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014083