[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam FacesMessages with its createFacesMessage method and i1

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 10 11:05:35 EST 2007

Hi everyone.

I just developing JSF converters and JSF validators and you are noticed that both of them have a way to add a FacesMessage when throwing the Exception (ConverterException and ValidatorException respectively).

I saw static method FacesMessages.createFacesMessage(..) which returns a FacesMessage, but that mehod does not works for me, because I wanna show an internationalized message (using messages.properties).

So, what do you think to add a new method which allows us to get a FacesMessage using a resource bundle key?

Something like:

  | public static FacesMessage createFacesMessageFromResourceBundle(Severity severity, String key, Object... params)

What do you think?

or is there another way can I get a FacesMessage in the situation I describe above?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014159#4014159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014159