[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet Handlers??

sudarshanacharya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 10 23:58:23 EST 2007

I am relatively new to JBoss Portlet. Currently I a writing a few portlets, and some of them are really big, as there are lot of events in the Portlet. Is there any way to manage all those events by having some kind of  Handler classes or Subclasses and just calling them in the main Portlet. How do you organise such big portlets? My portlet class is looking too dirty as for each events, I have to organise the code in processAction and doView methods
Thanks a lot in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014378#4014378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014378