[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Deploy new portal using existing portlets

MLipp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 05:52:11 EST 2007

Thanks Peter. You write "you should be able to reference existing portlets ...", well, I tried this already, but all I get is

Failed to create instance WfDemoPortalIntroInstance of portlet /de.danet.an.jbportal.war.local.portal.CMSPortlet because portlet /de.danet.an.jbportal.war.local.portal.CMSPortlet is not available

so the portal effectively prepends the name of the WAR with the portal definition (de.danet.an.jbportal.war) to the full portlet name. It does not recognize this as a "fully qualified" (not-to-be-modified) portlet name.

Maybe I'll head for the programmatic approach described in the referenced thread.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014448#4014448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014448