[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - different hostnames to different applications?

Linuso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 05:54:14 EST 2007

I'm pretty new to Jboss and I hope you can help me whit my problem..

I's it possible to bind different hostnames to different applications??
I runnig Jboss AS 4.0.5 on a Linux server that are configured whit 3 different ip's / hostnames

eth0     server.test.net 192.168.0.10
eth0:1  app1.test.net 192.168.0.11
eth0:2  app2.test.net 192.168.0.12

the applications is placed in
/home/jboss/jboss/server/edfault/deploy/app1.war
/home/jboss/jboss/server/edfault/deploy/app2.war

If I use my webbrowser and go to any of those url's the applications works fine!

server.test.net/app1 or app2
app1.test.net/app1 or app2
app2.test.net/app1 or app2

The problem is that I want to point the app-hostnames to the applications they belong to..

app1.test.net to app1
and
app2.test.net to app2

I's it possible? How can I do this?? I have tried to google for an solution but I did not find anything good :(

Please help me..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014449#4014449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014449