[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: (O/T) tomahawk extension filter and seam fileUpload

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 12:24:26 EST 2007

I'll switch to icefaces as soon as someone shows me a working conversation switching, theme switching, a tabswithcing that does show the tab that is selected in one workspace/conversation also in the next workspace AND correct way of configuring all this with facelets.  I've had a lot more problems with icefaces than I'd like and a lot less with tomahawk. I do like you guys promoting icefaces, but make them realize that it is a major requirement to have an open issue system up and running... (it is not even on their list on how to build a community)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014579#4014579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014579