[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Cannot access JBoss from network when running from Eclipse

iaacov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 18:05:01 EST 2007

We have JBoss 4.0.5 GA installed on WinXP, JRE 1.5.0_10.
We are also running Eclipse 3.2.1 and JBoss-IDE Beta 2.
When we start from command line using run.bat w/o parameters, we are able to access the server from any computer in our network.
If, however, we start JBoss from inside Eclipse we have no access from other network computer, just local access.
JBoss start args (stored in Stop Args, a known bug), are:
-s localhost:1099 -a jmx/rmi/RMIAdaptor.

Any help appreciated,
Iaacov

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014701#4014701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014701