[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help switching to ICEFaces

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 19:09:47 EST 2007

I am looking at the instructions in the posted article, and also at the seam icefaces example.
I have started converting the web.xml, and I think I understand most of it. But I wonder what this part is for:

  |     <!-- MyFaces -->
  |     <listener>
  |         <listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
  |     </listener>

Does that have to do with the example code, or is it a requirement for ICEFaces configuration?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014717#4014717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014717