[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help switching to ICEFaces

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 20:56:08 EST 2007

Found this setting in another project that I gleaned at:

  |     <context-param>
  |         <param-name>com.icesoft.faces.synchronousUpdate</param-name>
  |         <param-value>true</param-value>
  |     </context-param>

And - that cured the "Network connection interrupted" problem. (If someone can help me with what it means to have changed this setting I will be very greatful.)

After some quick testing, I think my app works as it did before the switch to using an ICEFaces configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014753#4014753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014753