[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Adding my own jar to portal source

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 01:37:20 EST 2007

Thanks. I did actually end up doing exactly that, and then read your post. Nice to see I was on the right track.
The build now compiled successfully, but im not sure how it copies across or packages the the jar file. So at runtime (when running portal), it cant find the classes in that jar file and throws a class not found exception. I manually put the jar file in server\default\lib, which solved this problem, and then everything worked perfectly. But can I edit the build file, or what must I do, in order for the jar file to be automatically packaged and seen by portal without me having to manually stick it in the lib directory?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014832#4014832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014832