[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Performance expectations

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 13:41:18 EST 2007

PojoCache isn't optimized for attaching strings using putObject(). I'm not an official developer, but I know PojoCache is designed for lightweight replication and is not optimized for attachment speed.

I know PojoCache isn't trying to be the fastest for this sort of use case. There is the TreeCache class for this use case instead. PojoCache's advantages are allowing you to store complex object trees and fine-grained replication.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015300#4015300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015300