[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: doco - 18.2.2. Seam.Component

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 15:24:27 EST 2007

SLAPs Self... Sorry.

The section is for Javascript.

Had I RTFM or even read your responses better I would have seen that!

I was doing it in code...

  | 			Image image = (Image)Component.getInstance("image", true);
  | 			image.setName(fileName);
  | 			image.setType(contentType);
  | 			image.setThumbnail(inputFileAsBytes);
  | 			image.setImage(inputFileAsBytes);
  | 			image.setVersion(0);

As an aside... I managed to get JBoss to take over 15 minutes to run up yesterday !

I included a Seam component as a class instance as apposed to injecting it.

i.e.
I did this (thinking I will need an image object to put my image into!!)
Image image = new Image();

Now I am using:
Image image = (Image)Component.getInstance("image", true);
and JBoss runs up in only 1 minute again.

Interesting feature!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015380#4015380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015380