[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: SocketClientInvoker switching addresses?!?!

colomb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 17:56:24 EST 2007

Tim,

Setting the bind address and port on the errant client worked.  Any ideas why one machine/client would have this problem?  I tried getting those properties on the client and unless I set them, they are null.

Of note, the machine on which the client fails used to host the jboss messaging queues.  We made sure we deleted all references to the install, but is it possible the jboss server sets some system properties (environment variables) of which I?m not aware of?  This is on a linux system.  Thanks again,

Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015460#4015460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015460