[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wysiwyg editor for Seam Text?

dilator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 19:13:46 EST 2007

Hi there, I use TinyMCE http://tinymce.moxiecode.com, its very easy to use, but also very customisable.

e.g.

  |             <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>
  |                 .richEditor {
  |                     min-height: 350px;
  |                     width: 610px;
  |                 }

  |             <script type="text/javascript">
  |                 tinyMCE.init({
  |                     mode: "textareas",
  |                     theme: "advanced",
  |                     table_inline_editing: true,
  |                     editor_selector: "richEditor",
  |                     plugins: "contextmenu,table,paste,",
  |                     theme_advanced_statusbar_location: "bottom",
  |                     theme_advanced_resizing: true,
  |                     theme_advanced_resize_horizontal: false,
  |                     theme_advanced_toolbar_location: "top"
  |                 });
  |             </script>
  |
  |             <h:inputTextarea id="rich" value="#{editor.content}" styleClass="richEditor"/>

Will give you an advance wysiwyg editor.

Enjoy :)

p.s. I also wrote an A4J enabled custom file browser too if any one is interested!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015498#4015498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015498