[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: mail-service.xml configuration using properties-service

peterklimo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 09:31:09 EST 2007

"peterklimo" wrote : Our applications (EAR, SAR) expect various configuration properties. These properties are set as system properties using PropertiesService. This works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015785#4015785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015785