[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - pb in deploying th same process name

abdenourh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 10:24:30 EST 2007

I have  a problem when  I try to deploy an other time my process called  "handSetWorkFlow" I have this error message
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find process definition 'handSetWorkFlow'
	at org.jbpm.db.GraphSession.findLatestProcessDefinition(GraphSession.java:98)
	at org.jbpm.jpdl.par.ProcessArchiveDeployer.deployProcessDefinition(ProcessArchiveDeployer.java:65)
	at workflowtest.WorkFlow.main(WorkFlow.java:49)
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not load an entity: [org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition#8799]
	at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.handledNonSpecificException(SQLStateConverter.java:91)
	at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:79)
	at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:43)
	at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.loadEntity(Loader.java:1796)
	at org.hibernate.loader.entity.AbstractEntityLoader.load(AbstractEntityLoader.java:47)
	at org.hibernate.loader.entity.AbstractEntityLoader.load(AbstractEntityLoader.java:41)
	at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEnti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015820#4015820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015820