[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Schema and DTD validation

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 11:13:24 EST 2007

I am using seam 1.1.6 not the cvs version. But i am using the schemas and dtds out of cvs.

In the seamspace example the pages.xml contains this:

  | <pages....
  |     <exception class="org.jboss.seam.security.NotLoggedInException">
  |         <end-conversation/>
  |         <redirect view-id="/register.xhtml">
  |             <message>You must be a member to use this feature</message>
  |         </redirect>
  |     </exception>
  |
  |     <exception class="org.jboss.seam.security.AuthorizationException">
  |         <end-conversation/>
  |         <redirect view-id="/security_error.xhtml">
  |             <message>You do not have permission to do this</message>
  |         </redirect>
  |     </exception>
  | </pages>

i got validating errors on the pages tag. After switching to my local copy of the dtd the error vanished.
Same with components.xml. I tried to enter an event in this file. But no code completion was possible. After entering the event, i got an validation error. Only switching to my local copy of the components.xsd helps.
So for me, i can not use the file at those URLS.
The intention for this post was to make this fact public. So that other people do not start wondering what is going wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015855#4015855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015855