[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering begginner..please HELP

sreejava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 12:55:52 EST 2007

hi

please help. I m eager to watch the failover mechanism...

I dont have the notion that a dead JBoss server can do any thing. But also dont know how to hit the Apache port as you said. (which port number i should give ?).

still i m not sure whether there is any error in setting up those configs as explained in jboss-wiki.The  only way to know that is to hit the apache port. which port number ishould use.

Kindly help me..

thank you

sreevals

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015933#4015933