[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: CVS requires jcaptcha

rmemoria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 13:41:24 EST 2007

Hi Gavin,

Please check if I did something wrong:

1) downloaded SEAM using a CVS client from :pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.forge.jboss.com:/cvsroot/jboss, module jboss-seam;

2) rebuild SEAM (executing ant in the seam root dir);

3) deployed booking example app (executing ant in the examples\booking dir)

during deployment I get the same error I got in my app:

17:34:30,000 INFO  [Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.captcha.captchaResourceProvider, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.captcha.CaptchaResourceProvider
  | 17:34:30,000 ERROR [[/seam-booking]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/octo/captcha/service/CaptchaServiceException
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)

If I deploy jcaptcha-all-1.0-RC3.jar in the ear file and application.xml it runs fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015956#4015956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015956