[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - wsrp and wsdl problem! Thanks

shijiangpeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 15:49:14 EST 2007

Hi, pals,
I just figured out that firewall/proxy issue. Now there are no any error information at JBoss Portal start process anymore! Isn't life beautiful?
But there is another problem. i will use JBoss protal as portlet producer and another portal framework is going to be portlet consumer. I can open link: http://hostIP:8888/portal-wsrp/MarkupService?wsdl by web browser. Here is sample of wsdl.xml:

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:bind="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind" xmlns:intf="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:intf" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:tns="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
  <wsdl:import location="http://hostIP:8888/portal-wsrp/MarkupService?wsdl&resource=wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl" namespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind" />
- <wsdl:service name="WSRPService">
- <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPPortletManagementService">
  <soap:address location="http://www21:8080/portal-wsrp/PortletManagementService" />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Registration_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPRegistrationService">
  <soap:address location="http://www21:8080/portal-wsrp/RegistrationService" />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPBaseService">
  <soap:address location="http://www21:8080/portal-wsrp/MarkupService" />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPServiceDescriptionService">
  <soap:address location="http://www21:8080/portal-wsrp/ServiceDescriptionService" />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  </wsdl:definitions>
There are two thing really confused me: first, i have change jboss port to 8888 instead of 8080, how come in <soap:address location>, it still picks up 8080 as web service port?
then, in this wsdl file, www21 is host name of jboss server. why that hostip not shown up here? Because www21 is not a fully qualified name, so I think portlet consumer can't find service by this. How can i set soap address location to hostIP instead of this host name?
Thank you very much for the help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016029#4016029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016029