[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Is it okey to put the logic within doView method instead of

sudarshanacharya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 16:53:18 EST 2007

My portlet is extremely big because of different events. If I put all the logic in the processAction, I end up putting everything in session so that I can access it from my jsp (I have lots of data to render the jsp with). But if I put the that logic in doView, I can access it in jsp with reqest scope. So can I put the logic in doView() instead of processAction()? What are the demerits?
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016050#4016050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016050