[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal LDAP Setup

jboss@biancashouse.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 18:45:19 EST 2007

Hey guys, thanks for the help in setting up LDAP.
I can now login as admin and normal users to OpenDS.

BUT when I add new users, they appear in OpenDS, but not as a member of the Authenticated role. In order to log in with a new user account, I have to manually add it to the role and also I have to reset the password in LDAP (I use JXplorer - excellent LDAP GUI).

Also, updates to the user profile won't work, because the LDAP schema needs to be set up to follow the Portal profile schema.

Am I missing something ?
or is it just early stages of your LDAP integration with more to come ?

Thanks anyway,

Ian
Sydney

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016114#4016114