[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Problm while calling EJB

murthy_j2ee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 05:24:58 EST 2007

Hi Everybody,
       I am new to deploy EJB in JBOSS Application Server. I am succeeded to run configur JAAS in my JBOSS and abeled to run

it successfully. I have created my own Login Module and abled to authenticate it successfully by retreving the username and

password from database using. Now i want to call an ejb from login module instead of calling database directly. When i am

calling the Remote Ejb to get the instance of EjbBean i am getting the exception like Insufficient method permissions,

principal=null, ejbName=UserAuthentication_Session, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=[]

    Here is the configurations in xml files....

    ejb-jar.xml

    <ejb-jar >
 	   <enterprise-beans>

        	 UserAuthentication_Session
	         <ejb-name>UserAuthentication_Session</ejb-name>
        	 com.prospecta.WSOProject.User_Authentication.ejb.UserAuthentication_SessionHome
	         com.prospecta.WSOProject.User_Authentication.ejb.UserAuthentication_Session
	         <ejb-class>com.prospecta.WSOProject.User_Authentication.ejb.UserAuthentication_SessionBean</ejb-class>
        	 <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
	         <transaction-type>Bean</transaction-type>

    	  </enterprise-beans>
    </ejb-jar>
    jboss-web.xml

     <jboss-web>
	     <ejb-ref>
			<ejb-ref-name>UserAuthentication_Session</ejb-ref-name>
			<jndi-name>UserAuthentication_Session</jndi-name>
	     </ejb-ref>
     </jboss-web>
   --------------------------------------
   jboss.xml

	<enterprise-beans>

         <ejb-name>UserAuthentication_Session</ejb-name>
         <jndi-name>UserAuthentication_Session</jndi-name>

   </enterprise-beans>

   <resource-managers>
   </resource-managers>

   web.xml

   <web-app>
	<ejb-ref>
    		<ejb-ref-name>UserAuthentication_Session</ejb-ref-name>
	    	<ejb-ref-type>This is SESSION </ejb-ref-type>
    		com.prospecta.WSOProject.User_Authentication.ejb.UserAuthentication_SessionHome
	    	com.prospecta.WSOProject.User_Authentication.ejb.UserAuthentication_Session
	    	<ejb-link>UserAuthentication_Session</ejb-link>
  	</ejb-ref>
   </web-app>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016278#4016278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016278