[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Remoting -> Progress Indicator?!

mugwump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 05:33:19 EST 2007

hmm, yes, that is almost what I need - apart from the fact, that there is nothing on the server, that can be monitored: It's the data that takes reasonable time to download: I guess I'll have to break down the collection I download into chunks and load them in these smaller pieces - I can then show a progresbar based on the number of chunks already downloaded vs. the whole number of chunks.

I'm not sure, if anybody else has these problems (loading bigger sets of data via remoting), then it would maybe make sense to generalize this approach...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016283#4016283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016283