[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Newbie question on accessing Remote Bean through JNDI

michaelcourcy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 05:59:37 EST 2007

Trying the trailblazer tutorial, it looks like I did few mistakes

If I get the object locally I should run this code

  | public void jspInit () {
  |     try {
  |       InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext();
  |       cal = (Calculatrice) ctx.lookup(
  |                   "EJB3Trail/CalculatriceBean/local");
  |     } catch (Exception e) {
  |       e.printStackTrace ();
  |     }
  |   }

This code work fine in Trailblazer, but it still fail if I try to do it in my own app.

So I try to see the difference between my app and trailblazer and the only noticeable thing I can see so far is in jbaoss-app.xml

  | <jboss-app>
  | <loader-repository>
  |     trailblazer:app=ejb3
  |   </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

loader-repository is explained nowhere and I can't understand the choice of "trailblazer".

I really appreciate some little explanation or link on  loader-repository.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016296#4016296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016296