[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-issues sample

tvrtko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 08:48:35 EST 2007

If you login and select a project, then go back to home screen and select the same project again, you will as a result get two conversations: go back to home to see them.

How can I change this behavior so that instead of creating a new conversation I end up joining the existing conversation when I select the project from project list?

I tried all kinds of permutations of join=true and id="#{...}" on several @Begin annotations with no luck.

Also, help me understand, why is the "Project" code split into ProjectSelectorBean, ProjectEditorBean and ProjectFinderBean (same for issue)? Could it all be inside one bean or is code split into several beans because of different life cycles or some other reasons?

Regards,
Tvrtko

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016373#4016373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016373