[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Probleme java/Jboss ?

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 08:49:31 EST 2007

Hello !

I'm beginer in JBoss, and for the moment, I just want to deploy EJB that I already have...

But, for exemple, if I use :

package org.hello.session;

  | import java.rmi.RemoteException;
  | import javax.ejb.EJBObject;
  |
  | public interface HelloWorldSession extends EJBObject {
  |
  |     public static final String CODEP[] = {"CODE", "Code"};
  |
  |     public String getGreeting() throws RemoteException;
  |
  | } // end of the class ....

When I copie the .jar in the deploy directory, I've the following error :

WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : HelloWorldSession
  | Method : public abstract HelloWorldSession create() throws RemoteException, CreateException
  | Section: ...
  | Warning: The method return values in the home interface must be of valid types for RMI/IIOP.

If I remove the line :

public static final String CODEPLAN[] = {"CODE", "Code"};

It work but I need this line !! How can I do ?

Thank you !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016375#4016375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016375