[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering begginner..please HELP

sreejava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 11:23:33 EST 2007

Hi,

i have read the Apache server configuration documentation. But still i have some doubts regarding some values of atributes of VIRTUAL HOST tag

I am sure about the value i have given for JkMount.

What should be the value of DocumentRoot that i have to specify in the httpd.conf file of Apache2\conf ?. I dont know which directory i have to specify here? The documentation says:-

anonymous wrote : DocumentRoot directive sets the directory from which httpd will serve files. Unless matched by a directive like Alias, the server appends the path from the requested URL to the document root to make the path to the document.(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#documentroot)

i tried with the following;-

physical location of the war file (compleate and partial)
blank
deafault (/usr/local/apache/htdocs)

but it shows error while i tried http://155.35.20.209/TestApp as "Document Root  [path i tried] does not exist."

IN short

Details of My Node1 are are

IP address of the machine          : _._._.209
Name of the node                      : node1
Name of the application              : TestApp.war(deployed in the farm dir)
Name of the welcome file            :venkatesh.jsp

Details of  tag in httpd.conf in the system _._._.209 is

<VirtualHost _._._.209:80>
  |         ServerAdmin me at abcd.com
  |         DocumentRoot <PLEASE HELP,I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND>
  |         ServerName _._._.209
  |
  | JkMount /TestApp/* loadbalancer
  | </VirtualHost>

based on these details provided above can you please tell me,
             1. Did i made any mistake in the VIRTUALHOST TAG

            if yes,

            How it should be? and what is the URL i have to type for testing the load balencing?

       MANY MANY THANKS.........please help

        sree

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016441#4016441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016441