[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to define portal default page using XML descriptors

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 12:23:24 EST 2007

Greetings,

The default page in a portal, the one which displays when launching the portal, is the page named "default". It happens that in the portal I'm working on, there is no such a page, the default one's name being "General". After each deployment I need to go into the admin portal, and to manually modify my portal's default page as being the page named General. This is probably possible also in the portal's XML descriptors but I didn't find anything. So, my question is: how may I modify the portal default's page, exactly as I'm doing using the administration portlet, but in the XML descriptors, such that to avoid doing it manually, after each deployment ?

Many thanks in advance,

Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016477#4016477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016477