[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: f:param in h:commandLink in h:column

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 15:21:58 EST 2007

In that case the parameter doesn't show up in the address bar at all. To test whether it's working, I entered a parameter with a value of an entity id that I know exists, but still the appropriate data doesn't show up.

When I set "contextualBean.id" from the param element, does the entire contextualBean get refreshed from the database? Or does it just create an empty component and insert the id value?

I feel like I am missing some code (either in my "myBean.myAction" method or elsewhere to get that data). Is that the case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016587#4016587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016587