[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: autocommit question

wang.565 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 15:31:36 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply. I did change auto-commit to autoCommit, it gives the same exception.
I will try some alternatives listed. It seems there is no easy workaround  on this problem. The reason is that a lot of webapplication code is generated by Sun Creator (for example, all those cachedrowset stuff). It works fine in Sun Application Server.  So if there is some kind of one or a few lines change in configuration to make it compatiable with JBoss, that would be perfect.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016599#4016599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016599