[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: MDB deployment problem

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 15:47:22 EST 2007

Hmmm...it appears that the resource adapter name is not being set correctly. Can you tell me what version of EJB3 you are using? Also, I am not sure why are using annotations and a ejb-jar.xml file. Typically you would only use the XML configuration if there was something you needed to override.

The reason I ask is that you have different transaction attributes in your annotation and your XML file. In the former you specify you want BMT and in the latter CMT.

To explicitly set the resource adapter name you can (depending on your EJB3 version)

1) Use the @ResourceAdapter annotation
2) Use the <resource-adapter> element in a jboss.xml file.

For JMS, this should be set automatically to the jms-ra.rar. However, I don't believe older version of EJB3 did this by default.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016614#4016614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016614