[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Server Locks Up

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 15:59:36 EST 2007

No need for another stack trace - I can see what is happening - it's all in the original trace

The consumer close tries to flush any deliveries in progress to the network, and it tries to wait for that to return, but it doesn't because the previous task in the queued executor is locked on the simpleconnectionmanager:

  | "Thread-168" prio=10 tid=0x00e10ab8 nid=0x2770 waiting for monitor entry [0x9aeff000..0x9aeffaf0]
  | at org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager.handleClientFailure(SimpleConnectionManager.java:131)
  | - waiting to lock <0xb8710e68> (a org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager)
  | at org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.ServerConsumerEndpoint$Deliverer.run(ServerConsumerEndpoint.java:814)
  | at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.QueuedExecutor$RunLoop.run(QueuedExecutor.java:89)
  | at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

So it all seizes up.

This should be a simple fix.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016628#4016628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016628